CHRIS LIGHTY

CHAOS AND MAYHEM….HIP HOP.
06/23/2010, 4:14 am
Filed under: THOUGHTS FROM CHRIS

I HAVE BEEN ON THE RUN BUSY TRYING TO STAY AHEAD OF THE RAT RACE WE CALL HIP HOP. ALOT OF GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENNING AND AS USUAL ALOT TERRIBLE THINGS ARE HAPPENNING. I AM SURE YOU GUYS HAVE HEARD ALL OF THE RUMORS AND RIDICULOUS STORIES. I AM SORRY I HAD TO COME BACK TO THE BLOG WITH THIS BULLSHIT BUT HERE WE ARE. NO I DIDN’T GET ATTACKED. NO I DIDN’T SEE MY BROTHER GET ANY STITCHES LET ALONE 103. YES I AM TIRED OF ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT AND IN PARTICULAR PROPOGANDA OF THE NEGATIVE SORT. I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE MY CLIENT 50 CENT ISN’T INVOLVED. I AM SURE THAT WE WILL INVESTIGATE AND GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS MATTER. I AM SURE THE PRESS WILL CONTINUE TO PROP UP THE BULLSHIT BUT I CANNOT STRESS HOW WE DON’T CONDONE ANY VIOLENCE IN THE NATURE THAT HAS BEEN DESCRIBED. I WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MY CLIENTS. IF YOU DON’Y KNOW WHO THEY ARE CHECK OUT WWW.VIOLATOR.COM . I HAD A FRIEND CALL ME AND SAY THEY ARE TRYING TO DRAG ME BACK INTO THE DARK SIDE OF HIP HOP AGAIN. I SAID I WON’T LET IT HAPPEN. YOU HAVE SEEN OUR PRESS STATEMENTS , YOU HAVE SEEN THE BEEFS, YOU HAVE SEEN THE SENSELESS LOSSES THAT WE HAVE HAD IN HIP HOP. I WILLNOT CONDONE ANY VIOLENCE. I AM A BUSINESS MAN IN THE BUSINESS OF BRANDING MY MUSIC AND EXPANDING HIP HOP. THE CHAOS AND MAYHEM WILL DESTROY HIP HOP. WE HAVE A FORCE OF PEOPLE IN HIGH POSITIONS LOOKING TO BRING HIP HOP DOWN. I AM TRYING TO KEEP IT ALIVE. MAKE A DECISION PEOPLE TO DISCERN WHAT IS ENTERTAINMENT , WHAT IS REALITY AND WHAT IS FICTION. WE HAVE TO LIVE AND ABIDE BY RULES NOT THE CHAOS AND MAYHEM HIP HOP IS IN RIGHT NOW. STOP HATING ON THE NEXT MAN. I WILL BE BACK BUT HOPEFULLY ON A BETTER NOTE AS THIS ISN’T WORTH THE ENERGY OR ATTENTION I JUST GAVE IT LET ALONE ALL OF THE PRESS. LETS STOP CONTRIBUTING TO THE CHAOS AND MAYHEM. THIS ISN’T ROME WE DON’T NEED TO SEE BLOOD. WE HAVE THE WWF FOR THAT. THIS ISN’T HIP HOP.

About these ads

98 Comments so far

i must thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this blog. excellent blog post .

Comment by aislinnleondale

Nice post. I was reviewing consistently this particular site and i’m encouraged! Particularly helpful data particularly the residual segment :) My partner and i tackle such information much. I’d been trying to find this particular certain information and facts for your number of years. Appreciate it and best of good fortune.

Comment by android games armv6

I like what you guys tend to be up too. This sort
of clever work and reporting! Keep up the terrific works guys I’ve added you guys to my own blogroll.

Comment by seo adelaide

[…] globalize it, commercialize it but he didn’t spare his integrity. Like he stated in his last blog to the masses, “I AM A BUSINESS MAN IN THE BUSINESS OF BRANDING MY MUSIC AND EXPANDING HIP […]

Pingback by #News - The Death of Hiphop's Chris Lighty |

I don’t know if it’s just me or if everyone else
experiencing problems with your blog. It looks like some of the text in your
posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me
know if this is happening to them too? This could be a problem with my browser because I’ve had this happen previously. Cheers

Comment by mosork.com

Mr. Lighty is in his glory may he RIP…So he will only be able to view your message in spirit mosork.

Comment by Anonymous

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much about this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I believe that you just could do with a few p.c. to power the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is great blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

Comment by Its Just Mindz

This goes to chris and whoever else may read this. Im a young black male who is in love with hip hop and hope that one day I can release my music to the public to affect peoples lives for the better and not for the evil agenda that the music industry has poisoned us with for generations.I never got a chance to meet you since you worked behind the scenes but seeing all you’ve done and the message you were trying to spread I respect you a lot more than these entertainers our children look up to. I KNOW you didn’t commit suicide but I pray u r.i.p my brother and hopefully if not me another of our young soldiers can spread the right message.by(fukdworld2010@yahoo.com)Fear is a weakness that no man should have.

Comment by tony

he was a gem of a guy. true gentleman. left us way too early.

RIP Chris, we at sunshine will miss you

Comment by sunshine12

may you rest in peace , my heartfelt condolences go out too the family . trust in the lord . for your healing ,

Comment by Anonymous

Rest in peace baby Chris!! Super manager/deal maker extra ordinaire! One of the best that ever did it…matter of fact …best hip hop mgr of the 21st century!

rip chris

Comment by Anonymous

[...] Truth: In his final blog post on Aug. 23, Lighty vented about the “rat race we call hip-hop” and “the rumors [...]

Pingback by Chris Lighty Death: Everything You Need to Know About the Fallen Hip-Hop Mogul – E! Online – Indian Make

Its Fucked up to Hear what happen. you was an idol for many Most of all me. I wanted to learn the proper step on the come up in the Music industry as a whole… Mentors are not easy to come but your life, you easily took. Made me think that even with all the fame, the glory, houses and the cars… nothing could make us look back from leaving it all.. RIP Mr. Lighty Your Professional Life must of been just the tip of the ice berg. To Mr. Lighty’s Family… Stand Strong…

Comment by Joey Authentic

To David and rest of lightly family IT was a sad day when you moved from 2120 Randal Ave Castle Hill Houses. It’s sadder knowing that Chris [Darrel] as I knew him is no longer with us. May Jehovah keep him in mind and strengthing your family as you deal with this terrible loss. I still live same place. Your always welcome.
Paula La Vaughn 9/2/12

Comment by Paula La Vaughn

Rest in peace and may God have mercy on his soul.

Comment by Nellie Nell

Be kind. For everyone you meet is carrying a great burden.

Comment by Peter

This message is intended for Jonathan Williams:

Dear Jon,

This is Martin Harrison. Don’t know if you and Mike remember me, but your family used to live across the street from mine, a long time ago. Elmleaf Ave., P.G. County, Seat Pleasant/Capitol Heights, MD 20743. Jon, first and foremost, just wanna say I’m so sorry for your loss. No matter how successful Chris was, no matter what he was able to accomplish in his short time on this Earth, above all else, he was Mike’s, Nicole’s, Hannah’s, and your big brother and I know y’all loved him with all y’all hearts. (Can’t remember who was the oldest child, him or David.) I can’t imagine the pain and heartache y’all are going through, right now. Just wanna send y’all my deepest, heartfelt condolences and sympathies.

Still remember all the fun times we had, back in the early 90′s, sitting in my parents’ basement, playing video games and watching Jukebox Network all day, back when hip-hop was still up-and-coming and on the rise. Back when it was still pure and unfiltered, before corporate America really started to put their dirty hands in it. Man, we had so much fun, just chilling and watching Fat Joe and Chi Ali videos, lol.

Look, man. I just wanted to let you know that I still remember y’all fondly. If you ever get to read this, please reply so I can give you my work number and we can catch up on old times. I will keep your family in my prayers as y’all go thru this difficult time…

–Martin Harrison

Comment by An Old Friend

rest in pease chris

Comment by Anonymous

If you have nothing nice to say leave your comments to yourself…regardless of what happen my friend lost his life..he made a difference in a lot of people lives and where many stand today was not done alone…people have issues everyday of their lives, some are stronger than others…but this judgement on Chris is not for anyone but God…may my friend RIP…you will forever be in my heart!!!!

Comment by Anonymous

Rest In Peace Chris ! You were a shining light in a “dark” industry, a Hip-Hop mogul and a tireless worker. You changed the game and left an incredible legacy … You made this Bronx kid very, very proud

Comment by Damon

Celebrating this IDIOTS final move and sending condolences to this Father of the Year is something he isnt deserving or worthy of…

Comment by Phil

You only show who you are by the comments you give..may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment by Anonymous

STUPID FUCK… Turn’n his back on his kids cause he wasnt man enough to face the fact that he was broke and get’n broker… And because of his lack of character and strength, this Fucking coward has left 2 precious children to essentially fend for them-selves without the influence, teachings and protection of a Father… Well done Chris, you da man!!! Pussycame from fuck all, what is so wrong with going back there.

Comment by Phil

You are no better by the comment you gave… You would have been better off not saying anything….It’s not your judgement as you will be judge…may my friend RIP

Comment by Anonymous

I had the honor of working with Mr. Lighty during my time at Def Jam. I always admired and respected his business acumen, his razor focus-take no prisoners approach, all done with a cool stealth-like exterior. He had no desire to “take stage”; he was the powerful quiet storm behind some very successful brands. He cared so much for the artists he worked for. I remember the big smile on that handsome face and the laughs we shared. A lot of artists and people like myself owe a lot to Mr. Lighty. He had more work to. We never know the depth of pain our loved ones are going through, we don’t know what he was going through. Let’s not judge him. Let’s pray that his soul will find peace and hope his children can find it in their hearts to forgive their Father and hold on to cherished memories.

Comment by Jackie Winter

[...] Truth: In his final blog post on Aug. 23, Lighty vented about the “rat race we call hip-hop” and “the rumors [...]

Pingback by Chris Lighty Death: Everything You Need to Know About the Fallen Hip-Hop Mogul | MAJOR TRENDZ ENTERTAINMENT©™

Reminiscing about the times jumping off the stage at Union Square into the many mini-brawls with you. Times were Good, You did it better than anyone could have envisioned… You are Hip Hop. R.I.P. Darrell

Comment by JAM

Pingback by Chris Lighty Death: Everything You Need to Know About the Fallen Hip-Hop Mogul - The Prevailing Ethos

Peaceful journey to you…

Comment by Lesvia

Sleep in peace, Baby Chris…

Comment by Anonymous

I can’t get his smile out of my head. I’ve sat in that office and seen him lean back a little in his chair, quietly watching, thinking, just like the picture on this blog. Photos of his kids on his desk. The city outside his window. In the city, the chaos, the industry, Chris was never anything but real. His hug had meaning inside it. He encouraged. He appreciated. He’ll never know how much impact he’s had on my life- and I’m just one of millions. Whether you know it or not, you’re life was made better, richer, filled with life, good music, new ideas, new possibilities, hope, pride, inspiration.. thanks to Chris Lighty. RIP Baby Chris. You are dearly missed and never forgotten.

Comment by kristincruz

RESTIN PEACE MY BROTHER- GOD IS IN CONTROL- AND I PRAY THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO WATCH OVER YOUR CHILDREN AND LOVE ONES. TO THE FAMILY- HOLD ON TO GOD’S UNCHANGING HANDS.

Comment by Anonymous

RIP Baby Chris. Good thoughts & positive vibes go out to the Lighty family/VIOLATOR RECORDS CREW. .

Comment by th1st.

R.I.P.

Comment by Stache Haus

Rest in peace. May God have mercy on your soul. Sorry to see you go.

Comment by Fan

Chris we have history going back to Latin Quarters & Union Square…I remember back then when you first started Violator…you have always told me you were going to do it big and following your career you have done just that…your spirit is at rest now..you will be forever in my heart because we hold a lot of memories…RIP Chris Lighty aka Darryl

R.I.P!

Comment by SupremeMajesty

If he was in debt with the IRS why didn’t any of his so called rich friends did not help him out.

Comment by Anonymous

Because a strong man like chris probably didn’t tell em. Would u tell ur friends or co workers u owe a bunch of money. Stop judging a man just lost his life

r.i.p.

Comment by Anonymous

“I Be Baby Chris, and I be takin care of business” – I am I be – De La Soul – Buhloone Mind State – One of the best records put out period. Chris I never had the privilege of meeting you, but I have been a proud fan of the work that many of your artists over the past 20years have put out. You have left an undeniable mark on not just Hip Hop but music and pop culture as a whole. May God bless you and may he bless all of your friends, family and fans who will miss you so and may he help them keep your legacy alive. God bless.

Waseem Syed

Comment by Waseem Syed

RIP

Comment by Gnu

R.I.P Lighty

Comment by Mike G

I wanted to know what the JB’s thought about this. question answered R.I.P

Comment by Orko Eloheim

RIP BIG HOMMIE

RIP…so sad…

Comment by Anonymous

RIP.. GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL….

Comment by Anonymous

Hi, Neat post. There is an issue along with your website in web explorer, might check this… IE still is the market leader and a good component of other folks will pass over your great writing due to this problem.

Comment by http://bestnaturalhealthsupplements.com

You say you don’t want violence but hip hop promotes violence.
If you want to change that, then change the lyrics and sign talented artists who don’t need to curse, demean women or act out.
If you are interested, I can direct you to an artist who I represent who is a talented songwriter and performer who keeps in real, cool and current.

Comment by GMAIS

- I’m glad I found your blog you’ve got some awesome work my frneid! I love how each photo can stand alone to make a statement, but you put them all together to create an amazing story of the day!

Comment by Fran

Comment by knowledge iam a producer and song writer

I’m an up and coming singer contact me at 16465273575

Comment by jeremiah chase

I’m an up and coming singer just contact me at 6465273575

Comment by jeremiah chase

Comment by Don One

Dear Chris,
I am blown away at the lack of professionalism and business ethic in your company. My time and money are not in-disposable to me and the demand of my clientele not to be taken lightly. For me to leave my existing projects working with international CEO’s to hop on a plane, fly across the country for a meeting Tameica “forgot” to cancel is beyond frustrating. My company had simply reached out to enhance the innovation and creativity being offered by the merger of your companies. The visual representation your company offers to the incoming clientele is weak and the mentality behind your team speaks of division, not unity. Their stuff, my stuff… not our stuff, their company, my company, not our company. I am disgusted at the lack of communication (the appointment was confirmed and to take place in the mid afternoon to allow enough time for you to get back from the dentist which was a late morning appointment) I did not come to stroke your ego or to beg for your business, business is good for me, I was simply reaching out to offer a solution that is needed if you wish for your clientele to take this merger seriously, a new image is a must. Poor business ethics to comfort big egos does not impress me. Get over yourself and your money and try to have consideration for other’s time and generosity (yes generosity, a weekend taken from family to put together your presention), or at least train your staff to do so.

Sincerely,

Jessica Brown, Interior Architect
JBIA, LLC

Comment by Jessica Brown (@JBIALLC)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31T7i9M1cIU GHOSTBUSTERS 3 (MINUS BILL MURRAY)!!!!!

NEW ARTIST GET’N HIS SHIT TOGETHER NY GOLDEN GLOVE BOXER AND ELITE LEVEL SECURITY PROFESSIONAL

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: GBEENYC

PEACE

Comment by G-Bee (@G_BeeNYC)

Don’t Bust a Gun Bust a Ghost!!!! GhostBusters!!!!! haahah

peep. New Artist developing more skills in school NY Golden Glover YouTube: GBEENYC Peace

Comment by G-Bee (@G_BeeNYC)

After the epic performance at Webster Hall NY, Friday sept 30th. opening for The Knux, and Kid Cuddi. Arnow Musict, artist from the ages of 20 and 21 from the Bronx NY, are looking for New Management

With another decade coming to an end, they strive to change the sound of hip hop once again. Here comes Arnow’s own from Bronx, NY: L.P (L.I.EER) Renagade Jackson, Austin ‘DNyce’ OutLaw, and Kid Qwest, the savior’s of the underground unsigned industry, with their many talents telling you they AR-NOW here to save music. These boys describe the sound that they have thrown “in a zip-lock along with the hip-hop” as a timeless flame that will never burn out. Letting each man shine individually and bring his unique strength to the table is why they have succeeded in moving crowds from showcase to showcase. The ArnowMusik crew is doing shows and is in the studio day and night, coming up with massive hits to keep their many fans listening and hungry for more music.

Youtube.com – ArnowMusik
For contact information please contact Austin Outlaw at 347 757 7891 or RenaGade Jackson at 718 679 0487

Comment by Arnow

To Mr. Lighty,

Please accept this letter as insight to my passion and dedication to succeed in the music industry. I hold over a decades worth of experience; where I have worked along side record labels, managers, promoters, non-profit organizations, artists, designers, and event producers. As well as being brought up in the Advertising and Marketing industries. It is my goal, to become a professional in the music business, specifically in the areas of event promotion, management, and Artist & Repertoire.
I am a University of Central Florida, Liberal Studies grad with a focus on communications and marketing. I returned to Florida after interning with C3 Presents in Austin, TX and have continued looking for an opportunity to get into the industry full time.
While interning with C3 Presents’ marketing department, some of my duties were creating flyers, E-blasts, Pay Per Click ads, online calendars, handling press requests, and promo requests. I worked at the Austin City Limits Music Festival, training and supervising volunteers. As well as, helping prior to the festival with merchandising.
I can offer experience in many aspects of the music industry. I have been involved in writing, recording, package design, booking, performing, promotion, and driving web traffic. I have written album reviews and other music columns for aXis, an entertainment magazine in Orlando and TalentDatabase.com.
Prior to interning with C3 Presents, I was an intern for Talentdatabase.com, a social networking site which promoted arts and artists. My main responsibility, was to drive traffic from other social media sites to our website, and scout potential talent. I wrote reviews and interviews for their sister site Talentspeaks.com
I understand the hard work and dedication needed to be successful in the music industry. I am eager to use the knowledge I have acquired and am always looking for opportunities to learn and grow. I can be reached at 954-873-6831.
Sincerely,
Alex Langfur

Comment by Alex Langfur

Hey Chris,
Signed up for the pleaselistentomydemo thanks for the opportunity you had some great things to say I appreciate all the feedback. Here is a link to the film / music video and the video is being edited now. Thanks again.

Comment by Dan McCarthy

CHRIS LIGHTY, Interested in a next generation artist !? am Troy Gwap , my life revolves around music , and entertaining people ! From roots of Rap to RnB/ Soul to Funk to Rock n Roll even to comedy all blended into peotic masterpieces! (9085317313) But i do need a manager! Am smooth, appealing , intense , nothing the wolrd has seen before! With the right people behind me i could change the wolrd! and bring back the days of great music great entertainment and great standup!

Comment by Troy Gwap

Check me out and follow @piper_j25

Comment by Piper J

I have been a fan of your for years Mr. Lighty…(smiling)

Comment by Sheila Sidberry

PASSING BY PROMOTING JUS DUIN MY THANG!! PLEASE LISTEN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRBJnxrzOWU&feature=channel_video_title

Comment by PISTOL MAINE

This the problem people have hyped so much they have had to back the bloody talk. 1. Stop talking cause all you American artists talk and gossip too much. 2. No one cares about the story. 3. No one cares about violater management if you weren’t there someone else would be .4. Stop moaning about HipHop and look around. 5. Take a holiday and stop ranting rubbish. 6. Take a deep breath keep calm and carry on!

Comment by Anonymous

hey chris ima artist frm miami tryin to get signed im really really really talented i just need that big break plz help

Comment by mario

DATPIFF.COM/UNDENIABLE
CONTACT INFO(786)-227-7491
ARTIST NAME….RENEGADEZ
ROUGH WORLD RECORDS
FACEBOOK..ROUGHWORLDRECORDS

SUBMITTED BY D.C. DA GENERAL ARTIST/PRODUCER/ENIGINEER

Comment by Anonymous

Any possibility of a Work experience placement for 2 weeks.

Comment by Richard Jones

Hi any possibility of a couple weeks free work experience ? Willing to travel over from the uk!
Please let me know.

Comment by Richard Jones

Hello & congrats on your success in this industry.I am beginning a new label and if by any chance you have a chance to get this we are located in Charlotte,N.C.,making alot of noise with promotions and advertising ourselves to be apart of this industry. If you have any advise for someone who watched you become a great business man, what would you suggest to stay focus and not give up while facing obstacles that can make you lose your drive,what will you prefer.

Comment by Will Ward

Greetings Mr. Chris Lighty,

In the process of starting up a small business and interested in a brand partnership with Violator Records and Management. Our goal is to launch the company and contract for advertising and selling their Deejays/Talent in the Midwest.

Moving Forward,

JC McDowell
Chairman/CEO/President
THE JUME TREATHER AGENCY GROUP
“Alternative Work 4 Online Leaders”
CHICAGO ~ NEW YORK ~ ATLANTA
773-226-7350

Comment by JC McDowell

Word’s bond Chris, knowledge and wisdom is the key! I’ll like to introduce myself to you brother, I am George Y. Asimah, founder and CEO of Nuro-Ade inc,. We are a fruit juice firm and if you visit our website you’ll find out more about our unique products. http://WWW.Nuro-Ade.com, we believe that we are going to be bigger than any other fruit juice company in the future and we are offering investment opportunities in our early start-up stage so please contact us if you have any interest. One love!

Comment by George Asimah

HEY EVERYONE! TIME OUT FOR RESPECT!

WE MISS YOU GURU!

-Penny

Comment by Penny

Hey Chris my name is Flonnoya Franklin President & CEO of FJF Wealth Management Co. I recently read the BE article on 50( and I continue to be impressed by his first of all realness, I’m born & raised from the inner city, sooo real recognize real. Also his philanthropic and diverse business ventures. But I had a new level of respect when I saw how well he handled him self on MSMBC I was so proud and excited that didn’t DVR it for my 21yr old son that i’m grooming to come in the securities investment bus. with me. Anyway’s Chris it’s evident that your the right person in his corner, and if you ever find a need to offer investment education to your client’s so they don’t end up separated from the wealth you help them create. We would be more than pleased to help. In any event, I pray continued Blessings on all your endeavors!

Comment by FLonnoya j. Franklin

We need more investors in original Music all together Simple..

Comment by E

Your words are so true. Chaos and mayhem have been two components of this concrete jungle since its inception. The Hip Hop world although full of poetic individuals known as rappers or MC’s is closely watched by lustful leeches who desire nothing more than to tear down those that are capable of what they can never even fathom. We all got to keep our heads up and stayed focused.

Comment by Mark-Anthony Licea

Dear Chris Lighty:

Please allow me an opportunity to introduce myself,my name is Plez Wooley,I am an entertainment manager in the low down dirty south,I representn two hiphop artist,

Comment by Plez Wooley

hip-hop is nation, rap is our dynasty and sometimes dynasty is not perfect

Comment by Ksysenka

CHEK OUT THE BEST UNSIGNED ARTISTE COMIN UP RITE NOW

Comment by cflo

Anger about Messerlee. Understandable.
They need to understand this man was pushed into the offense. Cops have been getting away with killings like this for a long time. Blacks in the South know this all too well. Each time they were all confident the Blue Shield would protect them, and it did. The difference is in many IF NOT MOST of these cases they were rogue cops who the Gods tempted. They did it intentionally thinking they were “earning”, knowing they would get away with it. They were the ones whom the Gods disliked, while the Messerlees of the world who get caught are being punished, feedback reserved for those the Gods have interest in keeping.
There are those in the ghetto whom are singled out, targets of the community whom everybody hates. The rogue cops in the South who are guilty of these kind of killings have been reincarnated into roles like this. It’s just one of the clues the Gods offer to the community. Lucky for those preditors the ghetto has been an ignorant community, but I think that might be changing.

Chevron runs these humanitarian commercials. One touts their efforts with alternate technologies.
The Gods used the Rockafellers to justify the repression of alternate technologies and fuel sources throughout the 20th century, including Carter’s noble efforts in the 1970s.
The Gods are liars. You should all know that from their empty promise of freewill.

Of course there could be anoher possibility:::::Due to the history and resulting legacy of hatred for the Gods, since I am guarenteed a spot on the next Planet Earth I will be the original “bad seed”:::The Lucifer-figure of the next reality. Unlike Christian dogma, he may just represent the solitary target of the God’s ire early, a disgruntled asshole who pissed the Gods off, representing the only target of the God’s ire early, the proverbial “apple” of the next reality, beginning the process which leads planets to where we are today. A crucial figure in any planet’s history, he represents the “beginning of the end”.

People, especially liberals give W a very hard time.
Don’t forget what I say:::Everything today is both good and evil. The Gods have positioed it as such as we have become increasingly disfavored, confusing the enviornment.
Republicans and conservatives as well, only they fall more on the good side while their adversaries fall more on the evil side, quite contrary to the God’s positioning.
Yes, W’s evil is illustrated in the United State’s efforts in Iraq, and the “Red State”r’s who believe we were “earning” are among the worst of them.
If conservatives fall on the side of good, Fox News falls on the side of evil. They pander to the type of trash my brother is, the kind of trash who thinks their war mongering efforts “earn” for them and all others who think like them.
Anyways, it is positioned that W trashed the economy before he left office. Selfish it didn’t happen while he was in office, granted, but economic turmoil is a motivator. It’s not cancer, mind you, but many have begun praying hard because of their experinces in this event, and it says something about those affected as opposed to those sheltered from affect.
One day just as they will allow vaccines to diseases, especially AIDS, encouraging deviacy the likes which hasn’t been seen since the 70s, they will allow cures for cancer, MS, COPD, alcoholism, etc.
Women’s diseases will be last. Just as research into women’s diseases receive the least amount of funding so is it justified their cures come last, and both for the same reason:::They have the most favor, and the Gods use their diseases as a motivator to pray and find the path. As such they get God’s benefit as long as they are willing to offer it.

I suspect many attempts have begun already, but as time goes on the Gods will test people’s religious resolve with an insurmuntable positioning stating Christianity is the one true religion. We’ve seen their efforts in Latin America, in the Philippines and most recently in Vietnam, India and the demonizing of Islam.
They intend to test your resolve as Muslims, for those who sell out and flee to Christianity will be subject to their positioning.
Blacks are the most disfavored of all people. We see it in their temptation-ridden culture, in their sexual behavior, which the Civil Rights “assimilation” has allowed. The Gods used their position of the Italians to do their dirty work, implimenting the crack epidemic, the black civil war of the 80s and 90s, AIDS in Africa, “pimp” subculture, etc. The Gods created this positioning of Italian’s preditory behavior on Africans to reflect their own disfavor towards that group, allowing them to get what they want without accepting culpability, convieniently. As such, come the Apocalypse those who abandon their true selves, their religion and their dedication to it will be victims in this deceptive Christian theater.
Blacks that opt for the “easy way out” will ironically lose their lives in the Apocalypse. Only those who remain true to their religion, its strict methods and lifestyle, and resist the outside temptations stating their are going the wrong way will emerge out of the carnage of The End of Time. They are highly suspectable to temptation and they need their religion to help them be strong and resist it. They will be better people for it and superior to the Christians in the end.

This is the life of utmost importance. People need to listen, understand and learn from me and make the changes I prescribe. Without, they will have no chance at ascending into heaven before the Apocalypse, and the only hope they will have is 1000 years with Jesus, which is no sure thing.
Even so, assuming they are rewarded with 1000 years with Jesus, they will be offered all manners of temptations, for it will be THE Big Party at The End, and if they don’t address these problems now, while they have this chance to learn this activity is evil, before society declares it socially acceptable, they will be granted some fraction of 1000 years and be disposed of thereafter, when the party “dies down”, pardon the pun.
Also, disgusted by their behavior, the Gods have created a subculture which celebrates partying in the black community, guarenteeing that “requirement” is satisfied so they are never “invited”.
Only those people who never began the temptations or who addressed these issues and remedied the problems will move on to the next Planet Earth. And we are still approximately 4 lifetimes away, most of which I expect to be revelry years. By that time even the most conservative Christian will be tested to see if they can establish this destructive legacy of revelry.
Move on to a new Planet Earth. This is their second chance::::They have to start over. Either they ascend into heaven from their planet of origin or they don’t ascend as all, and that’s how the system works.
It’s a very small population which exists at the dawn of agrarianism because most have sccumbed to temptation and failed to achieve their second chance on the new Planet Earth.

I have said diseases, such as cancer, won’t be going anywhere, no matter how much money is thrown at it, no matter how much money is raised. These diseases are important tools used by the Gods to help people do the right thing:::Cancer has compelled more than a few women to begin praying and behave appropriately.
In this environment of decay, the Gods will eventually eliminate these motivations one day. Positioning states cures/vaccines are positive developments which display life is improving. Unfortunately, this is just another example of how the Gods utilize “reverse positioning” which has been very effective in promoting deceptive elements in society, such as democracy, Christianity and Californication, Hollywood being the primary tool used to spread the message of The Beast.
Similarly, other motivations which have complelled people to turn to the Gods for solice will begin to disappear as well::::Economic recession/turmoil, Unlike the Christian Bible’s version, the Apocalypse will not be preceeded by ruin and desperation. Just the opposite, there will be peace and personal satisfaction leading to The End, ensuring the Gods can control the group selected for the Second Coming event.

All prophets are used like any of the God’s tools::As temptation. Jesus may have just liked the idea. The Gods killed him for good reason.
The irony of the Apocalypse::::
People told not to follow the Second Coming, who fail to recognize the urgency of the moment and die in the Apocalypse because of it.
The Gods will account for people who do not sell out to Christianity, however difficult due to temptation.
It will become difficult to remain Muslim in this environment. It will be positioned that everyone except Christians are The Damned and will die come The End.
This positioning, and how all this goes down come the Apocalypse, will just be the God’s attempt at testing people with temptation, for it will matter in The End to those whom suceed.

Christianity is responsible for African slavery. The Italian men who ran the church set out to gain revenge for the invasion of Italy and, still the largest landowner in Europe, used their considerable clout with the thrones of England to achieve this.
The Gods used Christianity to destroy the cultures of Europe and around the world, replaced with the patriarchal standard which it imposed.
The Gods used temptation to compell the Italians to do their dirty work for them, punishment for evils of black people, and that extened into the 20th century with Civil Rights, the crack epidemic, gang membership/the “thug life” and even AIDS in Africa, a recycling of the biotechnology product originally intened for the gay community.
As with everything there is always a real reason behind their positioning, and in both cases it is punishment for deviate behavior.

Being “schitzo”, the internal battle between good and evil, is a deteriorating gernerational issue that is dying off, much like I illustrated for punishment below:::
This new generation, who were the grandparents of their parents, are an early evil generation and one whom became corrupted and fell for societal temptation readily available for them and every generation of the masses thereafter.
Their parents came before that generation, the agrarian masses, God-fearing, absent for the temptation offerings of early modern society (Roaring 20s vs. 60s/70s). As a result whereas Dad has great internal conflict I refer to as schitzo because of his connection to his past his children will be less so, perhaps far less so depending on grade of sins in their prior life, decreasing generationally until they have all become Godless, immoral monsters.

“Californication” – The tool the Gods use to brainwash the people, amplifying disfavor level as we approach the Apocalypse by merely fitting into society.
Poisoning their brainwashed minds…corrupted by society, AI convinces people “earning” is the way, compelling them into evil. This is falling for temptation, while Californication ensures at least a minimal amount of damage, ensuring a minimal amount of generational progress towards the Apocalypse.
I demand another. I have signed off. Give the disfavored another and without all the defensive tactics, cowards.
Pick out someone else, do this again and discard this Situation.
The people who have learned were going to learn anyways. They’re not the ones who need it.
The disfavored need it, people like my family, too far gone for any hope at ascention before The End, and they should be allowed moments if not periods of clarity before the decision is made about them.
“Decay is inherent in all component things. Work out your own salvation with diligence.” – Buddha

I have explained how the gods are phasing out punishment as we get closer to the Apocalypse. Disfavor levels dictate there is insufficient time to repair their problems, relegating people to the Second Coming event.
I mentioned how old timers today may experience hell, albeit a “toned down” experience. I suspect the same is true in the context of prison:::The gods maintain a contstantly decreasing number of punitive intsitutions in case there is a need. But, over time they will be eliminated and the entire system will be quite amicable. Look for this pattern elsewhere as well, for the Gods are eliminating punishment throughout in preparation for the Apocalypse, for it is no longer necessary.

We are witnessing the “control freak” nature of the Gods, their tendancy to micromanage with Artificial Intelligence with this issue of California’s Proposition 19, the marijuana legalization initiative.
Under normal conditions by September those seeking to defeat Proposition 19, the alcohol industry, would have spent tens if not hundreds of millions to defeat the proposition and keep dope illegal.
The Gods instructed the clone hosts who run these organizations to not fight the proposal. As illustrated below, when passed the suburbs of America will become like the ghettos in the inner cities:::Drugs available on every corner. It will represent a MAJOR step towards societal deterioration and decay. Middle-aged men who have given up pot will resume consumption, and what little wisdom the masculinized women still pass on will lose effectiveness. Insteadof being reincarnated based on the progress they make once mature, these men will be placed based on their mistakes, for less progress will be made.

The Gods send clues about this situation frequently.
Eddie of Iron Maiden.
Closure of Fitsgeralds Reno/getting kicked out of Fits LV 1990 for “counting cards” after 5 minutes and $20:::Accusation of the innocent.
WWII’s other holocaust:::Unit 731:::tsushogo. Tsushogo was a clue from the Gods illustrating their positioning long before it began. Incidentally, the used it to hurt the Chinese and position against future Japanese sucess by burying their atrocities.

They have shared that when the change is initially made they alter the DNA with Artificial Intelligence, ensuring it is not the same person.
Now depending on their level of activity the Gods switch out for new individuals, ie presidents switched frequently. They say they bring the (m)father’s DNA when it is time to conceive, so it is strategically important who is in there for the conception of the children. The same may not be true for typical activity:::the Gods may alter the DNA upon initial clone hosting but it may be a general change. Conception requires specific DNA.
And? So?
So there are no Rockafellers. This was how the Gods eliminated their true importance, for now they are little more than lowly English peasants, ironically.
Nothing is ever going to change.
Now the case can be made that far more men are invited into clone hosting than women, and since lineage is matrilineal it would rather follow that blood line instead.
All it takes is one.
But I wonder if it even matters. Those who learn and are wise enough to refuse the offer of clone hosting still have to repair their relationship with the Gods and hope for a better placement in their next life, one which certainly won’t involve being a billionaire. Whether real Rockafellers or DNA alternates is of no concequence. Their goal is still ascention, which takes work and dedication. Being/thinking you’re capitalism royalty invites a host of temptations, including grandeur and self-importance, which are all damaging to a good relationship with the Gods.
If only they can overcome the temptations that money brings, like ample stunning women and Scarface piles of cocaine.
The consequence of clone hosting is the loss of ascention into heaven. The best they can hope for is 1000 years with Jebus in a temptation-infested enviornment where one can have anything they want.

Just as the victims of Mengele’s “showers which clentch you of your life” were the Italians who conceived and implimented WorldWarII’s Blitzkreig, so do I think the unholy alliance between evil Japan and good Germany is the cause of the “Siamese Twins” Mengele experiment:::”sewen together, joining heads, just a matter of time before you rip yourselves apart”.
World War II, the Holocaust were revenge for Germany’s 5th century AD invasion of the dying Roman Empire,
Those at the top are the ones who suffered the worst because of their intimate involvement. Perhaps it was the godfather who experienced the “frozen water burial” “crack your limbs”.
Praying for the end of your wide-awake nightmare…
How was the Holocaust positioned? What did the Italians have against the Jews? The Romans destroyed Temple. Perhaps Joshua…
What is the God’s real reason behind WWII? Punishment?
For what? The Crusades? It was a fight supporting evil Christianity, in defense of evil against their religious superiors. For this the Germans should pay.
Punished for being war mongers.

Go ahead and ignore this. You won’t ever defy and do the right thing anyways.
“These came to life again and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.” Revelation 20:4. Reference t reincarnation.
Don’t forget to try space coke in the blender and have sex with as many stunning bitches as your goddamn dick will allow, because this place is going to be ALL about temptation. Some decent god-fearing people will suceed at resisting temptation, but the Gods will ensure lots of human trash to facilitate temptation.
It will be the rare individual who makes the transistion in an enviornment where you can have anything you want. I believe those who survive these temptations must return to an Earth-like planet, for they have to begin again. Ascention must ocurr from planet of origin.
“Going along” will “earn” your invitation to the Second Coming of Christ. You will be reincarnated until that age comes, buy you a mere 1000 years and cost you your chance at immortality, simply because you bought into evil as “earning” and subscribed to the big lie.
Not everyone will be going. They will tell some of you to ignore the Second Coming event, and it will cost you your life, ironically. Blacks, on the other hand, will be asked TO folllow the Second Coming, simply because as an Italian religion blacks who pursue Christianity will die in the Apocalypse because of it.
Never doubt that Muslims are your superiors. These people are dedicated to their religion while your population have abandoned churches in droves.

We no longer see orphanages for good reason::::The state would be forced to use professionals, experts in their field to devise standards these facilities would apply to the children. These standards would illustrate an ideal rearing goals which we in fact could all learn from.
This is an outstanding example of reverse positioning and how the Gods created a society where evil appears not only good but also socially acceptable.
Civil Righs is a similar issue. Segregation in today’s age would command full funding for black universities and well established black jounralism and media outlets, not this integrated white media cancer where blacks eat what they are fed.

Christians have mistakenly believed the perception of the Biblical definintion of The Beast as a person. I suggest The Beast instead refers to a place:::The San Francisco Bay Area. In fact the Gods offer a geographic clue suggesting this, like so many others they offer around the globe, to help people understand:::
Mt.Diablo, “The Devil” is the “eye” of The Beast, the EastBay shoreline as the upper jaw/incisors while the peninsula is the grinding lower jaw. Witness the disturbing upturned smile in the gullet.
The fact than man has shaped much of the shoreline in the 20th century is a testiment to the God’s refusal to accept any culpability.
Gold Rush, counter-culture, alternate lifestyle acceptance, etc. The Beast was used to promote social decay throughout the 20th century and beyond. Difficult to perceive in the current age, one can understand their impacts from a historical perspective.
There was a time when once the Gods “divinely” inspired punishment, where the act was inflicted by the hand of God. They were punishing people and accepting the culpability arising, maintaining societal integrity. Now, in the 20th century and beyond, the Gods tempt man to inflict this punishment, selling them on “earning”, incurring no culpability in the process. The result is social decay and deterioration of mankind’s favor in the eyes of the Gods leading to the Apocalypse.
Another feature which the Gods offer as a clue is very foreboading and ominous. Mt. Zion is a mountain to the north of Diablo and one which has a working quarry at its base. Consistant with the decay we experience in society, Mt. Zion is being eaten away, slowly stripped of its resources, until one day paradise will be gone forever.

The Man in The Moon is yet another of the God’s clues, and it illustrates the favor the Gods could bestow upon us if we behave appropriately.
Conversely, there is also a clue in the dark side of the Moon:::A side we never see and is hidden from view. Concealed by their positioning, this represents the Gods punishment when the people disobey their rules dictating the meaning of a decent life.

The Italian peninsula is very pronounced as it juts out into the Medietereanean.
Considering the shape it is quite obvious they were the primary targets of the post-IceAge/Straight of Gibralter/Noah’s Flood disaster.
Considering the shape of the boot and how Sicily “caught” the surge, the resulting tsunami inundated the entire southern portion of the peninsula, killing everything and perhaps covering even the highest land masses.
In the 20th century the Italians were convinced entering clone hosting was ascention into heaven, and their success was a recruiting tool, just as the Holocaust was for the Jews, only duress is far less damaging.

The women have God’s favor, and when the women do all the evil, as was the case in my family, this serves to “equalize” the playing field, ensuring no wisdom comes to this family as they grow older. As a result they never make progress and achieve the lowest possible placement when reincarnated.

Couple years ago a story in the media how girls in Bayview-Hunter’s Point were going into puberty at a progressively younger age, as young as age 7.
A very bad sign::::Early cut-off. It draws the boys attention and they subsequently make sexual mistakes, very similar to what typical people experience nearly a decade later.
When they “turn” people on and start telepathically talking to them with this technology is very similar::The end of their chance. They segment families, convince them “earning” is the way, etc.
I tell people to examine the change between when they were children and after they began to hear this technology in their head. It is the difference between good and evil.
I understand people’s confusion:::They literally hear “God” in their head, as opposed to what was taught to them in some church’s classroom. But this technology is one of the God’s tools, and much like their other tools, clone hosts and prophets (see below), they use them as temptation.

COMPILATION PARAGRAPH::::
This IS the event. I am the telepathic prophet.
There may have been no other way in today’s modern age:::Use popular culture as temptation and keep teachings primarily telepathic.
The Gods must be willing to allow Artificial Intelligence to act as my “bible”, repeating all teachings I have made for future generations. This will ocurr but I am afraid only among the miniscule minority “haves”, leaving the “have-nots” lost in ignorance and cast into Damnation.
Part of this societal deterioration is cloaked in the way society functions::::Two-parent working households, rushing around, constantly occupied.
Your children NEED TO SIT AND LISTEN TO THEIR THOUGHTS, FOR THIS IS the age WHEN THEY GODS COMMUNICATE THE TRUTH.
Much as with the celestial event which occured that day on Ocean Beach, they say when I die there will be some final clue to the people suggesting my importance. Perhaps a “Star of Bethlehem” type of event.
They say some children see a halo on my head in various brightness. These are the children who have a chance to ascend.
Instead of helping them, missionaries are actually HURTING people, inflicting them with westernization. Whereas some may see up to a full 1% of their children ascend into heaven you pathetic white Americans can’t even muster a HUNDREDTH of that.
America and Christianity synonymous::::Punishment for Europeans.

———————————————————————

The voice you hear in your head is the power of the Gods. It’s a remote technology, like a computer, perhaps functioning on some frequency, and it can listen and talk to everyone in the universe simultaneously.
What the Gods taught the children was the truth:::God is everywhere, and this is what they meant. I will remind you of another principle you learned as a child:::If you want to go to heaven you have to be good.
Even the antient Gods don’t have the ability to listen to people’s thoughts themselves. They taugh we were all made in their image:::I expect they need this “Artificial Intelligence” they created to relay what people think.
It is a tool, and the Gods use their tools to test people with temptation:::It will role-play people in your life:::Parents, friends, spouses, and employers, all in an attempt to test people with temptation. Ironically, it does the very same thing to those people whom you think you’re hearing, except in that individual’s unique way:::We are all “managed” by the God’s technology.
But this agent of the Gods can do more than just communicate. It can force thoughts into people’s heads, force behaviors onto their bodies. It can turn healthy cells in your body into cancerous cells. It is absolute power. And this is just the beginning.

Obedience is not the answer. This is the brain-less response and the easy way out.
You’ve done everything you have been told for years and it never bought you ANYTHING. Your parents did what they were told and it didn’t buy them anything. Your grandparents did everything they were told and now they’re dead, reincarnated as lesser life forms, perhaps even into America’s deranged, violent ghettos.
People think they are not responsible when Artificial Intelligence tells them to do something. They offeed a clue with the Holocaust AND with Watergate:::Defy authority and do the right thing.
In earlier decades this obedience may have been out of fear, as so often in Germany, but that era is long over. To maximize damamge the Gods today sell them on “earning” and these people think they will profiteer from their evil.
They offer a clue on the Simpsons with Flanders and Skinner. So many ridicule both figures, a testiment to the state of our society.

The Gods favor the children most among all the people due to their innocence and purity. But society and the God’s tools recently are corrupting the children at a progressively younger age, a reflection of our collectively increasing disfavor and yet another clue illustrating we live in a increasingly deteriorating environment.
Children who sucessfully repair their relationship with the Gods ascend into heaven. This often takes multiple lives of hard work and proper behavior in the face of adversity to achieve. Adults to whom it is offered enter clone hosting instead, thinking they will be ascending into heaven ultimately. The Gods tempt people, selling them as one in the same, but one is good while the other is evil. In their desperation the disfavored subscribe to this temptation, making their task even more difficult than before due to the evil they incurr in the process. And their corruption will cost the disfavored, for they will be reincarnated as a lesser life form into an ever deteriorating world, sucess becoming ever more allusive with each passing life.
The hole they’ve dug for themselves is even deeper than the one that existed from their prior lives, ensuring it will take even more time and work to fix their problems with the Gods. And for many there may not be enough time left.

Ours is an envionment where evil is perceived to be rewarded while good is punished. As with everything the Gods have a reason for creating this perception::::
People who fall on the good side of the good/evil scale have more favor, and when they do something wrong the Gods punish them BECAUSE THEY WANT THEM TO LEARN. The Gods want them to receive this feedback in hope they make corrections and begin to behave appropriately. The Gods DON’T like evil and refuse to grant this immediate feedback.
EVERYBODY pays for what they do wrong, only evil people must wait until the end of this or their next life before they will experience the wrath of the Gods, manifested in their placement as a lower form of life into environments with increased/enhanced temptations, like the United States or its ghettos therein.
Sadly, this allows the Gods to position this perception of evil rewarded as temptation, one which they use as an EXTREMELY effective corruptor.
Example:::Punishment for gay marriage in Iowa was immediate and painful, a sign of favor of these God-fearing, church-going Midwesterners.

The Gods suggest they can create paradise for those with their favor. I argue they create misery for those without::::
Our celebrity culture is temptation. It creates a distraction which consumes people, sometimes for life. Certainly it costs them precious years which could be spent repairing their relationship with the Gods, time that ultimately goes wasted.
Do you really think Frank Sinatra lived to be 84 years old? In fact the “Chairman of the Board” had a new crowd to entertain in the late 80s/early 90s.
These people are clone hosts. Now, there is no thing as “black and white” with the Gods. This technology they invented is far, far too dynamic. Expect they require most to stay for a period of time, for I suspect actively (knowingly) engaging in this evil incurrs at an accelerated rate as compared to “carte blanche” given regarding successive clone hosts. They remain until they achieve a pre-determined level of disfavor, incurring evil in their misguided celebration of “earning”, at which time they are ultimately reincarnated, perhaps because they eventually learned this truth I am sharing with you and began to repair their relationship or until the Gods became disgusted and sent them back.
The Gods recruit most for clone hosting when people are young, in their late teens or twenties, when people are eager to hurt others for what they perceive to be the benefits achieved through “earning”. And before they leave they give the Gods “carte blanche”:::”Do anything you want. I give my full approval.” Depending on their level of disfavor the Gods take them to heart.
Because of this these people STILL INCUR EVIL FROM THIS LIFE DESPITE BEING REINCARNATED AND LIVING AS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT PERSON and living in our temptation-ridden society. And incurring this amount of evil may likely push many over the edge into Damnation.
What are the God’s standards for offering clone hosting? Sociobility? Many tactics in various eras are used to gain approval, duress during the Vietnam draft being a good example, one which deteriorated into preditation as mankind’s disfavor grew.
They liked Heath Ledger. Not enough to allow him to escape without the evil of “Dark Knight” and the horrific wickedness that was the recruiting tool “Brokeback Mountain”. But now he is out. And irregardless of how old he is now, reincarnated 10, 15 years ago, he now is no longer incurring evil from this life. So many others cannot say the same.

This is Planet Reverse Positioning. Sucess IS NOT a sign of favor. It is just a unique temptation targetted towards a different level of disfavor. Considering our roots as peasantry people should be particularly alarmed at this tactic.
Clone hosting is like money:::A different level of disfavor and its associated temptation. Money is in better position to learn more quickly than those without, for the associations and wealth-based freedom enables them access to information. Unfortunately, those who fall for this temptation of clone hosting are likely returned to their original lowest level of disfavor once they are reincarnated, punishment for this evil, and they have to start from scratch.

Our society’s values are bestowed by (a reflection of) the God’s:::Punitive and reward-based. Contrary to Jesus’s teaching’s you will NOT be forgiven and you have to earn your way into heaven BY BEING RESPECTABLE AND DECENT!!!
Not by being evil and wicked.
Forgiveness/savior was the primary temptations the Gods used Christianity to create.
Middle-America’s anti-Semitic attitudes are a clue regarding Christianity. Europe shaped like a sheep is symbolic for the slaughter that is Christinaity.
Christianity is punishment for Europeans.
You ALL hate Jews::”They own banking, they control Hollywood and poison our children’s minds, etc etc.”) YET YOU PRAY TO ONE LIKE A GOD!!
Dislodge your head from your ass. Must you be chumps your WHOLE LIVES???
There is no such thing as a free ride. Just as you have to earn a living by working so must you earn your own salvation by repairing your relationship with the Gods.
As we learned from religious/morality education during our formitable years:::If you want to go to heaven you have to be good. The only savior that will exist in our lives is ourselves. The Gods offer clues in life::::Be it school, work, etc., you have to do the work for yourself and when you do something wrong you get punished. Cheating is a subsegment and speaks directly to the temptation of “priveledge”, one we have seen used effectively when the United States preyed on the disfavored with the so-called “stimulus package”.
As like so many of you, Jesus did everything the Gods tempted him with. His legacy of whorism was inherited from his parents:::Mary was no virgin. Rather, she was a prostitute, and when he grew up Jesus met someone like his mother. This is a cruel joke the Gods play on Latinos, similar to the sexual violation and subsequent “missionary work” by the Spanish.
Baptism does not allieviate “original sin”. Rather, baptism PLACES original sin by indoctrinating these children into this evil religion, much like circumcision was a method to inflict early damage/mutilation and make (permanant) accention just that much more difficult, another hurdle one must overcome. Body ornamentation (tattoos/piercing), celebrated in Africa and elsewhere among disfavored peoples/cultures, also violates the body the Gods gave us in their image, quite opposite to the positive attitudes the disfavored hold regarding this practice.
Like Jesus the Second Coming of Christ will be evil. He will look like a savior in this demented society while the Anti-Christ will speak of a different gospel, one that tries to restore the norms and mores which the Gods originally blessed upon the people which made life decent, looking like a tyrant in the process.
He will be viewed as the “bad guy” when really he is the one trying to save the world.
There may be a phoney offering, a theatrical production which accurately follows the Book of Revelations. Actually positioning demands it:::::Christianity is positioned to be the one true religion. And those who follow its teachings will have limits imposed ensuring their stay will be minimal, a “consolation prize”, for they don’t think correctly and therefore don’t behave appropriately, or perhaps will be used to colonize the new Planet Earth. This describes many “sinners” in today’s society because they refuse to change their behavior.
There was a time when once the Gods “divinely” inspired punishment, where the act was inflicted by the hand of God. They were punishing people and accepting the culpability arising, maintaining societal integrity. Now, in the 20th century and beyond, the Gods tempt man to inflict this punishment, selling them on “earning”, incurring no culpability in the process. The result is social decay and deterioration of mankind’s favor in the eyes of the Gods.

Life is a test, and the Gods evaluate people based on their performance.
The Gods test people with the temptation for which they are most weak::::
Homosexuals desire sodomy, preditors pursue the hunt, alcoholics crave a drink, junkies jones for dope, etc.
Addiction theory is a lie; it is Artificial Intelligence creating the desire, punishment for inappropriate behavior. Ironically, it compells people deeper into the behavior, minimizing hope for recovery.
The Gods chose Christianity for Europeans because it is the temptation to which they are most suseptable:::Entitlement. Something for nothing. A free ride. Irresponsible behavior. The United States/Western civilization’s accompanying wealth contributes to this perception. And other people from throughout the world happily subscribe to this punishment designed for Europeans, assuming this legacy once assimilated.
Next time you think of Muslims recognize these people are vastly superior to Christians. Whereas many throughout the Christian world no longer attend church and have fallen into Godlessness, the Muslim world worships the Gods for OVER AN HOUR EACH AND EVERY DAY.

The Gods created the perception “Italians are stupid.”, ensuring a slow learning curve, to justify using them to accomplish goals throughout the transitional 20th century. It took an extraordinarily long time for them to learn this truth I teach due to this artificial handicap. These people are SO extremely disfavored, but today’s positioning says differently, much to people’s confusion, for they think money is the ultimate sign of favor:::Good food, good music, history of warmongering, Catholics, Christianity HQ, Noah’s Flood event, propensity towards violence, sexual violation by outsiders, mild Meditereanean climate, so many other issues which enhance life/contentment in Italy/Meditereanean and ensure few if any seek more, a necessary step for finding the path and repairing your relationship with the Gods.
Contentment never motivated anyone. Money is not a sign of favor::::Wisdom is the true wealth on Planet Earth.
I’d also like to remind you the Noah’s Flood event ocurred in the Meditereanean region::::Global sea levels rose with the end of the ice age, Atlantic Ocean broke through the Straight of Gibralter, killing untold millions in the cradle of western civilization. The God’s timed their corruption and sin to correlate this act as punishment.
Think about this next time you are deceived by the God’s positioning of Italian wealth.

Everyone who failed to ascend and remained on Earth past a certain date will be forced to deal with this positioning::::A ceiling is in place. This serves the God’s goal of minimizing the percentage of potential candidates as society deteriorates, much as “instant gratification” did beginning in the 80s:::It will take multiple lives for the disfavored to fix their relationship with the Gods and ascend, and many have been conditioned not to have the patience for it. Other issues force limits/ceilings upon candidates:::Abortion, homosexuality, promiscuity, Christianity, godlessness,
Whether behavior is involuntary or based on freewill depends on one’s level of disfavor, as well as other complex factors:::::May I remind you about the coercitive envionment the Gods created in the 20th century, specifically to create a temptation that few Italians (or their associates) would overcome:::”We’re in control. If you want to be a part of it you’ll do what you’re told.”. Early-mid 20th entury positioning was infallible.

Both Africa and the Medittereanean are regions which have sexual issues. This is a sign of gross disfavor once you understand that females are the God’s favored gender. Muhammad’s (Mohammed’s) polygamy halfway throught his life as a prophet was preditory, designed to corrupt. Now a huge percentage of Muslims believe in male superiority and that the abuse of women (polygamy) is God’s will. Female genital mutilation is still practiced in Africa. Black misogyny is the most eggregious example in United States. Consistant with Planet Reverse Positioning, in Africa blacks are being punished with AIDS for their sexual promiscuity in hope they learn and correct their behavior.
Blacks are highly suspectable to temptation. As a result they need a strict, disiplined religion like Islam. They can’t afford to be Christians. It is one of the benefits bestowed upon their people, and other groups could greatly benefit as well. They need to recognize the importance of a good relationship with the Gods, embrace this benefit and remain true to their faith.
Vailing is tradition for some, practical for others, one which aids in the men’s self control among some cultures. Much like the Jews who killed Jesus, like the bigots who oppose immigration there is a reason embraced by the masses and the real purpose, displaying the intent of the Gods::::The Gods clue to purebloods that they should not abandon their motherland for this dumping ground for rejects that is the United States.

The Holocaust was a clue the Gods utilize scapegoatting as a strategy.
Why did the Gods punish the Jews with the Holocaust? Was it for the destruction of cultures which Christianity caused? Perhaps they corrupted the Jews “after the fact”, telling 19th/early 20th century Jews that Jesus “earned” immortality for the Jews by destroying the European and other cultures? The German destruction of European churches/cathederals during WWII is a clue. Note::::The Gods wanted to keep the Catholic stronghold in Italy, ensuring they could use this tool against these disfavored for many years to come. There is so much Godlessness today, but one day people will flock back to houses of worship out of desperation, and the Gods ensured the Catholic Church would be Italian’s destination.
Planet Reverse Positioning:::The Nazis were the “good guys”. So are the Muslims/Palestinians, however corrupted some are due to polygamy.
Contentment never motivated anyone::::Except perhaps for slavery, the Jews never saw more of their children ascend into heaven than during the Holocaust.
The Gods subsequently used revenge for the Holocaust as temptation::::”Your Italian brothers have a tool, a special power which can achieve sweet revenge. Are you interested??”
In the aftermath of the Holocaust the Gods tested the Jews with the temptation of revenge, an offer which many gladly accepted.
In an attempt to achieve revenge for genocide the Jews, thinking they were in partnership with the Italians, made efforts to impose as many Germans (Americans) into homsexuality in the 70s using this technology. Their motive with biotechnology’s AIDS product may have been to finish the job off, revenge for the Holocaust.
There was positioning behind the counter-culture movement. How did the Gods telepathically “sell” this rapid deterioration of decency to the Italians and Jews and compell them to fall on their swords as preditors?
If the Jews only would have emersed themselves in Judism the Gods would have “protected” them from the raveges of temptation. Judism may be the one superior religion in all the world, and the Jews wouuld have been wise taking refuge in this exceptional benefit bestowed by the Gods rather than looking for the easy way out.

Much as with the Jesus event, the Gods use the disfavored to prey on each other.
The Gods use the evil that men do, man’s inhumanity towards man to accomplish strategic testing/punishment/etc goals::::The Germans fell for this temptation by following the preditor/corruptor-Austrians (Hitler).
Without this Austrian the Holocaust may never have happened. Nor may have World War II.
What the Germans did was wrong. They fell for temptation and failed to have empathy for the disfavored. Economic desperation, not wisdom nor enlightenment, dominated in Germany.
The Gods send many clues suggesting the great favor of the Germans (regionally). I think the Cold War’s Berlin Wall dividing Germany into east and west was a clue suggesting this (reverse positioning).
I suspect the Holocaust was used to “level the playing field” in Europe, for the Germans had far too much favor to be included in the agenda planned for their neighbors otherwise, and they would have been suspiciously out of place, providing a clue for the disfavored which would have been difficult for the Gods to position away.

Militancy in Africa is consistant with the Iraqi example, as was slavery and the KKK here in America:::Fear enforces proper behavior. Without it we see what happens as a result of gross/morbid disfavor:::::AIDS, crack babies, dead young men in gangland retaliation killings.
The same principle was true in Europe and throughout the world for centuries:::People whom lived under iron fists were conditioned to think the right way. As a result they taught their children appropriately and experienced a higher percentage of children ascend into heaven.
Our preditory envionment of “freedom” was the primary purpose the Gods had when implimenting this strategy that is the United States, one which they used to spred the cancer of democracy and westernization throughout the world. And the Gods use this tool that is America to prey on the disfavored both at home and abroad:::Much like the ghetto, America in general experiences a heightened level of temptation due to its citizen’s disfavor.
Red white & blue IS BAD FOR YOU!!!
Planet Earth is not about living. Planet Earth is about being tested. And contentment never motivated anyone.
Your happy lives are costing you your chance.
Italians HATE Africans because of their invasion/sexual violation of their motherland. The Gods did this SPECIFICALLY to strategically position the punishment of the most disfavored peoples:::
The Gods have used the ghettos of America as a reincarnation dumping ground. This may be temporary/cyclical, illustrated by the Italians who fell for temptation and parlayed their own civil war into the Black Wars of the 80s and 90s, in addition to the “thug life”/gangster state of mind. Ironically, it was these same Italians and their cooperating associates who were reincarnated into the ghetto as crack babies and gangster thugs for this event.
There is justice in the universe. This is how the Gods do business. Once you recognize the patterns you will understand the other clues they offer to the people.
Of course it may be more of a permanant change, indicated by the enhanced temptations in these neighborhoods, for the Gods have created these enviornments so riddled with temptation few can escape/overcome.
Don’t be suprised if after being gunned down in the ghetto the next stop for the 20th century Italian-Americans & friends was AIDS in Africa, punishment for their promiscuity and deviacy for some, involvement in the AIDS trade for others.
Media report on a crackdown on child prostitution. “(The pimps use coersion to prey on the children, etc, etc, other “conclusions” offered through the media.)” What a degenerate liar.
These kids WANT to turn tricks. They LOVE the idea of having a pimp. It is celebrated in their “culture”.
Yet another legacy of the evil inflicted by the Italians, revenge for the invasion and sexual violation of Italy.
Maybe this was the destination for a smaller percentage of these deviates after AIDS in Africa, ironically.
There is a reason why we have these genocide events recently in Africa::::Black is one of the God’s “dumping grounds”, and they send offenders to these regions for punishment.
I call the monsters who destroyed our society in the 20th century. The next holocaust is mine.
Just like black neighborhoods, the legalization of marijuana will make drugs available on every street corner, even in the suburbs. White’s affluent suburbs will become just like the ghetto.
The patriarchal cancer spread throughout Europe because of Christianity, of which the majority of policy makers were Italian men, destroying what pockets of favored matriarchy existed. Expect the largest landowner in Europe and the continent’s original superpower also played the major role in African slavery.
The Gods offered a clue about the Italians in the movie “The Matrix”:::They casted an Italian as the traitor of the group, the one who betrays them all.
As they did humanity in the 20th century.

Even the Old Testiment is not to always be taken literally, but the Gods do offer clues throughout to help the disfavored:::The apple is a tool of temptation used to corrupt Adam and Eve and cast them out of the Garden of Eden.
A metaphor for sex, it also serves as a warning.
There is another lesson to be learned from this passage, and it is quite similar to the vailing issue and the discourse over women’s attire which ultimately died in the 70s:::Women are responsible for and control the fate of mankind.
So were there other issues “ridiculed away” as the Gods sought to transition into this Godless, immoral enviornment which society has become.
1. Decency/obsentiy in media
2. Corporal punishment for children
The deterioration of society and mankind is all women’s fault. Females are sexually promiscuous like men, many who too often are corrupted like the opposite gender, and the result is a reduction/minimization of mankind’s collective level of favor, a very important step necessary for the Gods to justify the Apocalypse.
They need to understand this responsibility, their favor amongst all the people. Instead they have embraced masculinization::::Girls play organized sports, engage in casual sex like men. The trend is away from traditional girl toys, like dolls, which often during playtime helped crate positive thoughts, enabling the Gods to enlighten the favored gender and illustrate wisdom, occassionally leading to the path towards ascention.
There are many good men who become corrupted by the extreme members of the gender but they are manageable and easy to control if the women maintained their power. Instead they have let it slip away. I suspect there are many older women who remember their elders addressing them regarding this issue.
The relationship between men and women have always been complimentary:::The men shelter and protect women from the evils of this life, ensuring the women have a REAL opportunity to ascend when reincarnated, while the women help the ignert men understand by sharing their wisdom imparted by the Gods. The tendency towards sexual abstinence as one grows older is an example.
Brilliance and insight granted to Eastern cultures and religions::::Not for Europeans. If once existed, now crushed by Christianity. Replaced by preditory Mediterreanean patriarchy.
Europeans:::The most disfavored people on Earth. The first to experience the end of their God-granted favor.
Reverse positioning.

Think about what I say. Consider what I teach.
When I am no longer here or no longer teach the Gods ARE NOT going to share with you.
Even if you doubt now you need to remember the principles that I teach because the Gods ARE NOT going to be generous with the disfavored. Society is going to become disturbingly ugly as we approach the Apocalypse due to spiralling, runaway disfavor, WHETHER CONCEALED IN REVERSE POSITIONING OR NOT (like Christianity, like money), and you are going to be on your own.
I do not know when this will occurr, but it is the God’s way to grant some time after a learning event such as this before they will end on Planet Earth.
Make the decision to always be good and never look back. Until you do this technology will employ tactics to test your resolve:::Ridicule, beligerance, doubt and refusal to abandon what people perceive to be their “investment”.
Either you make that decision now and accept the punishment for the sins of this life or you will pay for it in the next, reincarnated into a similarly low role, ensuring another wasted opportunity, or as an even lower form of life, and hope will begin to slip away.
Another lifetime, shot to hell.
Young people who understand yet still wish to have children MUST begin to do the right thing and work on fixing their relationship with the Gods, accepting the punishment for the evil they have done in their lives. Without this progress they won’t do the correct thing for their children and ultimately cause even more problems for themselves by perpetuating this behavior into a new generation.
You must be willing to tell the Gods “No.” when tested with temptation, and accepting punishment and putting it in your past is the only way you will suceed as a parent.
You need to do your best, teach your children decency and morality and give them the very best chance to ascend if you want a similar opportunity in your next life.
If you do well for your children now your parents will do well for you when reincarnated.
Pray daily. Think appropriately. You are vulnerable. Live this reality in your daily lives. Impart these charecteristics upon your children. Too many are confident, unaware of the God’s awesome powers or their status as antients. Others may fall prey to their positioning.
Be humbled, God-fearing and beware of the God’s temptations, for everyone is tested to evaluate their worthiness.

————————————————–

“WHAT DO WE DO NOW???” I recommend you spend time on this. Think about what you’ve done wrong and how you can repair your relationship with the Gods. Get creative.
This is where the cream rises to the top. It’s going to matter in the end.
You must attone for what you have done wrong. You all understand the evil, immoral things you have done in your life. Go to the people you have wronged and make amends for what you did wrong. This could be very painful and you may feel great resistance. Muster the courage and go see these people. You will be glad once you did.
The Gods match legacy of parents and children, so to understand the parent’s evil is to understand the child’s sins of their prior lives.
If your parents pilfer from their employer then expect theft is one of your past-life sins. Adultery, alcoholism/drugs, dishonesty, immorality all would indicate problems you have had in the past. Doing so should help you get a good start repairing your relationship and working towards ascention in a future life.

“And the only way you’re going to get any relief is by signing on.” I’ll find evil my own way, thanks.
God is disgusting.
Nw I will badmouth them, and for good reason. But others have lived good lives, and actually owe them much, and should in no way have these attitudes I and so many other god-haters do.
I’m sorry they use the tactic of passing on my feelings telepathically to others, for this dispatches my audience and even costs some a chance at learning. But it is their way. Another one of their tactics, the Gods use me as temptation, and once done using me they will dispose of me, with the empty promise of “We’ll make it up to him.” like they say for so many of the disfavored. The presence of these multinational organizations definitively allow the Gods to deny their intentional destuction and exploitation of my life, for in no way would they ever be involved in anything like this.

If I am a clone of one of the Gods and they made me for this purpose (for they are asexual and reproduce via cloning and why they use sex as temptation) then it is reasonable to conclude they have the right, for they created me and are free to take the liberties they have, however monsterous and repulsive. However, considering they pushed me into molesting, considering they pushed me into stealing it is reasonable to assume they pushed me into offenses in prior lives which were necessary for justification/preparation for this enormous event that spans the globe.
If I am not one of their clones the Gods are monsters.

American Samoa football players on 60 Minutes. Years ago I researched moving there with my lottery money. Upon doing so I learned of the American territory’s sub-minimum wages at the largest employer, the cannery.
Years later I thought of it and I think mentioned it. Days later (9.29.09) the Gods hammered the island with a massive earthquake/tsunami which resulted in great damage. Now I learn the UnitedStates passed minimum wage laws subsequently and the corporation announced they were shutting the tuna cannery.
And there are many other examples like this.

There’s the name connection with Hurricane Katrina. How it helped the blacks have a new chance contradicts the typical disaster surrounding this Situation.
We have the earthquakes in Haiti and Chile this year. Remember, I called mom for possibly being reincarnated a Haitian slave years ago and loved to badmouth shitty Chilean fruit.
Name connection with stock market administration corruption, football player and more. Appearance clue with Intimidator, Artist Formerly Known and more.
They say the 5150 album cover is a clue:::VH was supposed to be done.
It seems when I badmouth evil it helps them, while when I badmouth good it hurts them::::Donald Trump got The Apprentice while Dick Clark got a stroke and Gorilla got into a car crash. The difference? I’ve only helped evil. I’ve educated everybody but the Gods have used me as temptation to only help evil financially.
Praised Union76 as the best gas then they lost the NASCAR sponsorship. The rest is history. RED,WHITE&BLUE IS BAD FOR YOU!!! Always evil. The Gods dictate that corporate color scheme to send this clue.
Also, look to the primary competetors of RED,WHITE&BLUE for another color clue, for it is always best to patronize good.
And the good thing about using clone hosts in the board rooms is if they get on top of things and tell the Gods “No.” they will switch them for new ones who will say “Yes.”.
One day, however, the conditions will change. Either the Gods will change this policy to eliminate these clues, for in an enviornment of decay all good things must come to an end, or perhaps now, in the era after the damage is done, people aren’t offered clone hosting with the same frequency and begin to behave appropriately, plateauing society once the last of the clone hosts die off. Clone hosting ensured those who entered wouldn’t have sufficient time to fix their problems and ascend into heaven before The End.
Of course what will happen is both:::Decay will plateau for a period of time, and when they resume aggressively corrupting/recruiting people into clone hosting again these clues will have already been eliminated. The calm before the storm.
Approximately 300 years left, in my opinion.

The Gods use me as temptation.
There was Hurricanes Ivan and Wilma, the tornado which struck Alabama and killed 10 at high school, I think the tornado which hit Atlanta during round 1 of the NCAA tournament.
And a whole lot more.
There have been far more money-making/temptation events than disasters. Good thing too. The disasters the Gods have given us are real doozies.
Sea World orca is funny!!
Dale Fitzgerald.
The Artist Formerly Known as Sexy (Before He Was Reincarnated).
Sexy Parris.
“Hey kid! Catch!!!”
1989 Earthquake? No.
One RIncon Hill was supposed to be two towers, but the Gods bult the first knowing they were going to tank the real estate market, resulting in only one tower completed.
It ruins the skyline, sticks out like a sore thumb. And, by appearance, once can conclude it is a philaic symbol, punishment for homos.
I wouldn’t be suprised if 1989 was as well. At least partially.
I don’t think I have any connection to the 1991 Oakland Hills fire.
Until those of us who are going do the Gods aren’t going to admit anything, so we’re going to have to wait until then to know for sure.
Unfortunately, despite all these clues and the myriad of others I haven’t listed here, the Gods defended this vigorously with their tools and, as a result, most didn’t learn from this event.
“You’ll be glad it happened.” I remember when they used to talk “optimal”. Now the keyword is “minimized”, and because of it I would have been better off had this not happened to me.

I believe being who I am not only guarentees me 1000 years with Jesus, as being involved does for any of the major or even minor player in this Situation, but I think I will also receive a second chance on the new Planet Earth. This of course will mean I must start over and endure their trials, tribulations and temptations.
But I wouldn’t give the Gods a second chance, so I don’t expect it from them.
You got your trophy at my expense and sacrifice. You should have been gone long ago.
And the crimes between us grow deeper.

The God’s pathology is a morality of convienience:::Destroyed a life, exploited the outcome, fulfilling their obligation to the disfavored while minimizing the impact with their positioning.
When there are important goals to accomplish and the Gods are personally involved they truely are preditory monsters as you can attest with my situation and life.

Just as they did for all the prophets, the Gods use me as temptation.
Nothing’s free.
Unlike Mohammed, unlike JC this is the prophet who is all good, who spells it all out precisely as it is, and who was supposed to be immortal because of it. But that’s not how it’s going to work out when all is said and done:::
They may be setting up a genocide event, die an ugly death consistant with their positioning, creating a monster who will come back and inflict misery and terror, full of rage and hate.
This will be a very small group, easily hidden from scruitiny, however. Unless they include the clone hosts.
I guess this is what they meant by “we’re going to make it up to you.” because they sure didn’t mean anything positive.
So unless I change my resentment that planet will be my last.
This is their easy way out, because it will allow them to wash their hands of me, the good prophet who was supposed to be immortal.
How…convienient.
This should give you a glimpse into the pathology of the Gods, for this Situation is so important the Gods are personally involved.
The Gods are dirty motherf_<king pimps. And they don't kick anything back to their bitches.
I hope someone with big balls pops a cap in their black ass.
Incidentally, they sell this type of behavior to blacks, reinforcing their confidence theirs is the right lifestyle.
Genocide or Lucifer??? Which will the Gods use to wash their hands of this obligation of immortality??? Or maybe they will just push me into being evil.
Morally vacant filthy pimps. Should have fulfilled the promise of freewill.
No respect.

Thinking they had to "earn" before going to heaven, they agreed to go from body to body for a period of time, hurting others and gaining time and priveledge by doing so. Ironically, just the opposite ocurred, and falling for temptation they either were downgraded into Damnation or set the

Comment by WWII's Unit 731:::Tsushogo was a clue from the Gods illustrating their positioning long before it began. Incidentally, the used it to hurt the Chinese and position against future sucess, concealing Japanese atrocities.

It’s better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not….Hate comes with the territory my love, what would success be without it ; )

Comment by SANTA

hello chris lighty,
i have been searching up rap managers online for quite sometime and someone said you were the guy to speak to. this isn’t for me, it’s for my brother. he’s really good and i know he could go places if he had a manager to support him and whatnot. he’s been making songs, they’ve played on the radio recently in a local town. however, he doesn’t know how to go about pursuing his dream because he has scool, but i know he could do this. if you could email me back on information on how to speak to a manager interested in maybe signing somebody that would be great :)

thank you, you have no idea how much this means to me.

Comment by Missy

love the wisdom Chris.Honestly i feel as if nyc is not in tune with whats really poppin in the streets!The reason for that is the initial hunger that an artist has tends to fade with every sip of champagne.Today these rappers in nyc can barely see past there overpriced european shades to sense whats what out here.IM a struggling artist from the Bronx that doesnt complain about the state that our music world is in ……..Y?….Because i havent had my opportunity to change that yet! I CRUSHED Saigon up north!Maino was really quiet behind the wall!Hell Rell- church mouse.All these so called Goons and yet the truthis yet 2 unfold! Just wanted to let u know the admiration i have for u on a business level is enormous……..Keep up with the feeling of being in TUNE……..the moment u aint youll no longer be an asset!We need Generals like u in order 2 still reign in music history! peace, POPUL@R

Comment by popular

Chris,
Im trying to get ahold of someone that can contact 50cent for me I have a product that I designed and invented and already got my patent back on it already. I need someone like 50cent that is business minded and can back me in business deals..I have lawyers that wanted to get my product into walmart and target for starters but im worried they will jack me bro im from the streets and dont trust these suits..can you help me out? I know you get thousands of these requests but this might be the first real one you get that isnt a cant i send you a beat or record or promote something this is a legit dude with a legit product that might make millions with he right person to help I also have a tv show I want him to produce that can be filmed at my business that I own as a reality show…at brownstone gardens

Thanks in advance

Comment by David Rhoades

Bonjour sir

I am really happy to write to you today and hope by GOD grace that i will get a good answer from you, i am patrick from france i want to let you know that we have very very good music producers , who love your style and produce music sound that will be nice if you can accept to hear it .GOD BLESS U
Yours patrick

Comment by patrick

Chris what’s up? Long time no hear. I like the site. Hey it’s John in Columbus, Ohio from Dynasty Entertainment Group. We did the show here with Big Pun (God Rest His Soul) and Xzibit and then you sent us Lil Mo’ a few years back. My email address is john.henry1906@yahoo.com. Hey I also ran into your brother in the barber shop down here. He told me to tell you a few things. LOL. And he said I could tell you he said it! Hit me up man I would love to hear from you and if you need anything this way of course let me know. I think I still got your number though. God Bless. John

Comment by Anonymous

According to Merriam-Webster blog is defined as:

A Web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer; also: the contents of such a site
— blog•ger noun
— blog•ging noun
: Pronunciation: \ˈblȯg, ˈbläg\
Function: noun
Etymology: short for Weblog

Ok, with that defined, I want to send my deepest thanks to Violator Records & Management, and of course, Chris Lighty for supplying this forum and so-so much more…I’m not saying that I’m star struck like a 12 year old at a Eminem show, but as far as idolizing a CEO and/or business-marketing model…their really is no substitute in the entertainment industry.

–So if you’re not feeling me, you probably need to educate your self!

And one last thought about opportunity —well, you can read it for your self:

“The streets taught me that as impoverished as that environment was, it was really possible to make something out of nothing.” Chris Lighty (The Huffington Post 8/6/10)

Now for the brass tax,

What and/or how should a start-up record label go about consolidating a very large pool of unsigned talent in the Phoenix metropolitan area? Or is it more cost effective to pursue publishing contracts that way heavily in the interest of the artist or band?

I’m currently considering the two business models, and finding it harder and harder to—
One; distinguish the lines between them, and secondly I’m finding that management opportunities might be the best option for a small media company on a shoestring budget?

Also, is branding and brand recognition the true back door into an exclusive industry.

Any thoughts or opinions about this subject would be extremely appreciated.

Cheers!

Shunty,
CEO—Penny-In Entertainment

Comment by likshotz1

LISTEN NEW ALBUM OF FEMALE RAPPER myspace.com/ksysenka

Comment by Ksysenka

LISTEN NEW ALBUM OF FEMALE RAPPER http://www.myspace.com/ksysenka

Comment by Ksysenka

Big opportunity to discuss with you with regard to launch with Terry Tate Character”Lester Speight” Please have Chris Lighty call me as the number on your site does not work 310-837-7161 ext 24. I am Baron P. Murdock

Comment by Baron Murdock

Hi Mr. Lighty,

Good Morning, First, to introduce myself. My name is Derek Tutt, Ceo/Founder of Real Life Entertainment located in Norfolk, Virginia. On July 25, 2010, Real Life Entertainment will be having it’s First Annual Fashion For A Cause Fashion Show at the Chesapeake Conference Center in Chesapeake, Va. We have teamed with The National Kidney Foundation to make the community and society more aware of Kidney Dieases. I’m taking this time to invite you and Busta Rhymes out to this exciting event. If the two of you cannot make it could we some how get an video message from you two to show support of this cause.

Check Out This Article: http://hamptonroads.com/2008/09/short-story-giving-gift-life
This Article here talks about Shaquita Scott, which is my wife to be and also business partner.

Best Regards,
Real Life Entertainment
Ceo/Founder
Derek Tutt

Comment by Derek Tutt

Check out Unsigned R&B artist broadkast. http://www.myspace.com/broadkast all info on myspace.

Comment by Broadkast

Its a goal I have to get signed by Chris Lighty this July 2010. I wouldn’t want to be managed by anybody else! Besides my manager isn’t doing his job! I’m 15 and my name is Lil Mitus! Peace! lilmitus@gmail.com

Comment by Lil Mitus

You have done amazing work with your company. Would love to pitch Violator Records our artist!
The new site looks great!

Comment by Scott D. Reinfeld